Hi, I am trying to setup Session Auth and am having some issues.
Everything seems to be working locally when it runs but when i deploy it and test authentication in a Zap i am getting a strange error.
Here is what i would expect to happen for session auth.
- Post request to get auth token from auth endpooint
- token is used in “Test” request to verify that it works
What i am seeing in logs is:
- Post request to get auth token from auth endpooint - Returns token
- token is used in “Test” request to verify that it works - Json is returned, I would think this means success and it ends here.
- Another post request to get auth token is performed and this time the auth token from first request is added as a header so this fails.
I cannot figure out why this is happening. I have attached my log below that shows the three requests
Best answer by adavisView original