Skip to main content

Hi, 

I worked as a software developer specializing in C, C++, Unix, Oracle. Later, I transitioned into project and program management positions, leading various projects across industries.

Now, I’m at a new phase in my career where I’m passionate about teaching coding to kids of all ages. I teach the fundamentals of Python, HTML/CSS, Robotics, Tinkercad, and a variety of digital technologies. It’s rewarding, but I’m also eager to dive deeper into the no-code/low-code automation space.

I’ve been upskilling myself in tools like Zapier, Airtable, Make, etc, but I’m struggling to find real-world projects where I can gain hands-on experience. I’m looking for opportunities where I can learn and contribute—whether through a mentorship or internship—and I’m hoping for something that’s compensated, even if it’s on a smaller scale.

If anyone in the community is willing to take me under their wing or knows of businesses that could benefit from my skills, I’d love to connect. I’m open to working on small projects to prove my abilities and continue growing in this exciting field!

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to any advice or leads you might have.

Be the first to reply!