Skip to main content
Question

Interface and tables help

• 14 August 2024
  • 0 replies

I’m working with a charity that needs to unify member data. The easiest way is for a member to log in and update their own data set. I’ve been struggling with Zapier Interfaces and tables for a while now and unless I’m missing something obvious there isn’t an interface that does this.

I’ve been using a form to capture an email address, validate this against stored date in google and then pull back the relevant record to tables. ideally I’d just be able to then display this data in a zapier interface , allowing the user to review, edit and update. 

The closest interface I can find that will display this kind of data is the modul used to show a clients card (in the simple crm template), however this is only accessible via a kanban board.

and trying to pre-fill a form doesn’t work as I can’t find a way to dynamically build the url from the data in the table to be able to pre- populate the form with the data we already have. Unless there is a way to reference the table and user ID I’m missing.

Be the first to reply!