Question

Intercom API version

• 27 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Can someone please confirm which version of the intercom.io API zapier is running? Intercom’s most recent is v2.1 but they have advised that zapier may only be using v1.0?

We have a lot of custom attributes setup in intercom that I spent a long time trying to pull into a notion board via zapier. Unfortunately, many of the custom attributes we have setup in intercom are not present via their respective contact or company models. EG. We use a lot of lead qualification fields, some are company, some are contact but when I trigger a user label in Zapier, not all the user custom attributes are returned.

I’m only testing on a free account, so not sure if that makes a difference but hopefully it’s something i’m missing or that can be resolved.

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @moriley 

You may be able to test and use different Intercom versions using this Zap action: Intercom - API Request

Hi @moriley 

You may be able to test and use different Intercom versions using this Zap action: Intercom - API Request

This is the action I have been trying to use and for some reason the endpoint when being run through Zapier does not include any custom_attributes in the response, despite the conversation having custom attributes. I’ve run the same exact call within Postman/Insomnia vs the Zapier interface and the response within the Zap does not include the custom_attributes I so desperately need in order to complete my integration project.

Using a simple GET conversation call, you will see this discrepancy.

Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BrivityAdmin 

We will need to see screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured in order to have full context.