I am trying to figure out why “Bearer” is not being included in my authorization header when testing Session Authentication. I’ve included screenshots below of the code and the actual request header. I did include “Bearer” before the access token, but it isn’t carrying through to the request. I have another API connection that uses very similar parameters setup and working. It brings through “Bearer” before the Access Token, but this integration isn’t doing it. I have tested in Postman and the setup works.
I am receiving an Access Token back from the initial Post request. I have created a computed field called access_token, which is what the API calls for.