Skip to main content

Hi there I’ve come across some of the questions wayback a year or two and someone was asking regarding their zap template which cleary using loops and webhooks. But there’s this document I’ve read which has a note on saying 

I’ve read it here: how to build zap template 

but since it was asked about a year so I would like to confirm if webhooks and looping aren't allowed on zap templates? also, does using multiple data formatter not allowed as well?

Appreciate your time answering this. Thanks.

Hi @Jetaime Calllanga,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like Webhooks and Looping steps are still not allowed in the Zap Templates. 

In the meantime, I've submitted it to our internal database, which our product teams use when looking to make improvements and changes to Zapier. 

Hopefully, this helps.

Hey there @ken.a 

thanks for welcoming me, and thank you for your reply. looking forward to the developments with the use of webhooks and looping steps on creating a template.

however, i’ve ran into another problem.

for your reference please see below.

In the photo it seems that both of them are having / handling the data formatters differently since they're giving a different output.

since we're carefully following the instructions given on how to create a template and I've read that fields should be mapped correctly else it will just be rejected upon review.

If that's totally fine then we'll be happy to send the template for your review.

PS: I’ve already emailed partners@zapier.com regarding this matter but haven’t received replies yet which is totally fine and understandable just hoping you might have the answers regarding this.

Thanks.