Question

API troubleshooting: ”Error Parsing Response" Authentication error

  • 12 August 2021
  • 0 replies
  • 102 views

I am trying to create a Private Zap for LuLu API from LuLu Publishing. Here is their documentation. I got past the grant-type=client_credentials (I think), I’m not getting any errors on my POST, but I’m now getting this Response/error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error parsing response. We got: "<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge" What happened (You are seeing this because you are an admin): Starting GET request to https://api.lulu.com/{some_api_endpoint} Received 200 code from https://api.lulu.com/{some_api_endpoint}?grant-type=client_credentials&client_key=70a52709-920d-422a-8193-d3bac6d51ce8&client_secret=79baa657-6b69-4adc-a009-99b7cb2f0f12 after 102ms Received content "<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge" Error parsing response. We got: "<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge" Console logs: Stack trace: SyntaxError: Error parsing response. We got: "<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge" at Object.input.z.request.then.then.resp (/var/task/node_modules/zapier-platform-core/src/execute.js:27:31) at bound (domain.js:402:14) at Object.runBound (domain.js:415:12) at Object.tryCatcher (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:619:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:699:18) at _drainQueueStep (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12) at _drainQueue (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9) at Async._drainQueues (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14) at runCallback (timers.js:705:18) at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:676:5) at processImmediate (timers.js:658:5) at process.topLevelDomainCallback (domain.js:126:23)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like it’s grabbing the token just fine, but something else is happening that I can’t quite define.

Here are the screenshots of the settings. I’ve been at this for hours… I hope someone can help.

TIA!
 

 

 


This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.