Best answer

3 users with a live Zap using this integration

• 1 February 2022
  • 9 replies

To verify user demand, there should be at least 3 users who have a live Zap using this integration. "Live" means the Zaps are switched on with at least one successful Zap run in recent history.

In that case, I don’t have any live zap accounts, also how can I switch the particular zap account, In trial period, the shared folder not showing in my dashboard so how can I overcome this task

please let me know any suggestions

icon

Best answer by connorz 2 February 2022, 20:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @anand0333 

Can you please post screenshots with what you are referring to in your Zaps?

Hi @Troy Tessalone , 

I faced this issue attached below when I tried to publish the zap

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@anand0333 

To clarify, are you trying to build a Zap app integration on the Zapier Platform?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As a developer you need a Zapier account, even a free one will do. If you have access to the tools, you have access to make Zaps using your integration to test. It’s critically important that every developer is able to build Zaps to test their own integration they are providing to users. 

To share your integration with your users to test, prior to requesting publishing, go to the sharing item on the left hand navigation. You can invite your users by email address or simply share the URL provided there. 

If you’re creating a Zap for your own use or for your team, you don’t actually need to go through the publishing process. Just share it using those tools and your users will have full access to use in in their Zaps.

Hi @Troy Tessalone , Yes I have tried to build a App in zap integration

Hi @Zane , thanks for your info. Yeah my side also, I got that invitation link but how we use that in the receiver side, could you please explain the full process.

I clicked the below button but it’s just redirecting the zap dashboard here I can’t able to see the shared Zap from the invitation link

Hi @Zane , In my receiver side it seems like showing the empty dashboard, so how can I access the shared zap here. Please help me

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @anand0333,

When an invitation is sent from the Sharing page on Zapier’s Developer Platform, the invitation gives the recipient access to use your private app. However, it won’t automatically create a Zap on the recipient’s account. 

After accepting the invite, if the recipient clicks to create a new Zap from the Dashboard and then searches for your app, they should see it in the app list. That should allow them to create and enable a new Zap using your app.

Hi @Zane  @Zip Zorpler  after so many struggles I have submitted my zap for review process, Thanks guys for your help