Stop manually adding tasks to your to-do list

• 11 March 2022
  • 1 reply
Stop manually adding tasks to your to-do list
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Zapier Staff
  • 4 replies

Hello! Deb here, from the Zapier blog. Like every other human on the planet, I love crossing things off a list. Sometimes my husband even lets me check his tasks off our shared to-do list when they're done because he knows how much joy it brings me (a real sacrifice). 

But you know what's not as fun? Adding tasks to a to-do list. And not just because it makes the list longer; it's also super tedious. And, as it turns out, completely unnecessary. If you're still manually adding tasks to your to-do list, it's time to stop.

Let me share with you maybe the simplest Zap on the planet, but also the one you'll use the most for your personal time savings. Whenever a task comes across your desk (whatever that means), Zapier will add it to your to-do list for you. It doesn't matter where the task comes from:

The list goes on. Regardless of where the task originates, it ends up on your to-do list without any effort on your part. (Of course, this makes "I forgot to write it down" a useless excuse, so maybe don't tell people about it?)

What's your simplest Zap that does the most for you? Let me know in the comments, and we might feature you on the Zapier blog!

1 reply

I love this :)