Best answer

Zapier could not connect to your account. The `code` parameter is missing from the querystring.

• 27 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Having an issue authorizing new users on my app. Getting an error that says:

“Zapier could not connect to your account.

The `code` parameter is missing from the querystring.”

How it is possible to investigate this?

I was trying to add “Code’ parameter along with “access_token” parameter, but still the same issue(

icon

Best answer by ikbelkirasan 21 December 2020, 13:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Pavel 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 1

Thank you! I have working oAuth 2 service, designed according standards, so just need some details about the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Pavel - Are you still needing support around this issue? If so, would it be possible for you to send this over to Support directly? I would help our team quickly investigate the issue. Please use our Contact Us form here: http://zpr.io/t4NNK - Once you do, let us know in this topic and we’ll move it along. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @steph.n ! I’ve sent the question over to support directly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Pavel - Checking in on you to see if there was a resolution you could share with us on the community. It would greatly help others who are seeking the same answer. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Pavel - Checking in on you to see if there was a resolution you could share with us on the community. It would greatly help others who are seeking the same answer. Thank you!

@steph.n sorry, but still experiencing the same issue and really do not clear how to fix it. I wrote in support 2 weeks ago but there is no answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pavel - Is this a custom integration that you’re building? If so, your API must include a one-time code parameter in the querystring which will be used by Zapier to fetch an access token. As you can see in the address bar in the screenshot you included, the code parameter is indeed missing.