Question

When is subscribe rest hook fired inside an app?

• 4 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Actually I am configuring a subscribe hook inside my app’s rest api settings. But everything is correct but I am not sure why its not being called when I enable a zap. All other hooks like auth, get data etc are working, but I want to subscribe when a zap is created, but that hook is not being called. Can any body let  me know when that ‘subscribe’ hook is being called in zap creation process??

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Would you mind posting your code, or screenshots, of your trigger definition? Also if you could enable a test Zaps and then share your logs from the Monitoring section of the developer tool - that’ll give us a better shot at spotting the issue and getting you up and running.

In general, subscribe gets called when the user enables a Zap that uses your rest hook trigger. It may get called to get sample data when the user is testing the trigger during Zap set up if no performList is configured (which everyone should implement). If a user pauses the Zap, subscribe gets called again when they enable it again.