Best answer

Validation error doesn't have enough details

• 28 April 2020
  • 2 replies

I’m getting this validation error

Field "Foo" has inconsistent type, "string" in sample of Zap 84344953 while "integer" in output field definition

But this Zap is not mine, and I have no idea why it would have a string.  If I could get some more fields for the same item/sample, that would be useful.  Is that possible?

Also, when I press “re-run validation” it doesn’t seem to hit the server.  If it’s validating a stale response, then I’ve no idea how I can clear the error.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 1 May 2020, 20:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @top jayen I think that it’ll be best if one of our Support Team takes a look at this so that they can dig a little deeper with you. I've escalated this to the team and someone will be touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @top jayen - Glad to see Support was able to get back to you. We are sharing the answer you received:

Breetel from the Escalations team here, thanks for getting back to us with those details! I ran the validation again to double-check and I'm not seeing that error anymore either. It's a bit tough to pinpoint what may have been going on at this point but if you see this again please let us know and we'll be glad to take another look.

Please let us know if this issue still persists for you!