Question

Trigger problems for dropdown source.

• 20 November 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello friends;

I created a trigger for the dropdown resource. The trigger I created returns data according to a parameter.

How do I send a parameter via dropdown to trigger?

I couldn't find the help documents. Thank you from now.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @rizasoylu06

Welcome to the forum - let's try and assist.

First off, which app are you using in your trigger? Second, could you take a screenshot of how you've got it set up so far and post it here?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @rizasoylu06

Dropdown triggers receive the bundle.inputData from the context of the dropdown. For example, if you have an action that creates posts and has a dropdown to look for users that have a specific tag. Your action should have a tag input field and when you open the dropdown, its trigger will receive the tag value from the action in bundle.inputData.tag . Hope this helps.

Userlevel 2

Capture1.PNGI need to get url information from the action I created to bring dropdown information and I need to bring this information and dropdown information.

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu and @ikbelkirasan just circling back here to make sure you saw the screenshots from @rizasoylu06 and to see if y'all had any suggestions here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This is out of my expertise - but @ikbelkirasan can surely help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@ikbelkirasan just wanted to see if you had any advice for @rizasoylu06 regarding this question. Let us know!