Question

Struggling with Zapier Natural Language Actions and OAuth2

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I want to make a connection to OAuth2, which gives me a connection with the client's external account, and I want to use Zapier Natural Language Actions.

The problem is that ZNLA is previously connected to the account, that is my account. Works great, but I want to use the same logic with the client's OAuthv2 Twitter account.

r/zapier - Struggling with Zapier Natural Language Actions and OAuth2

Is this possible now?

I also added the OAuth2 to twitter on Zapier integrations. If the solution above is still not possible, could I just do this via API? I have been reading the documentation and doesn't look trivial.

Thank you,

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Júlio Almeida!

This is a tricky one as I’m not a developer, but my first instinct is to ask if you have tried disconnecting your Twitter account in Zapier and connecting your client’s?

Alternatively, it is possible to connect more than one Twitter account to Zapier, have you tried using the natural language actions plug in to specify which connection you want to use? 

eg “Use the Twitter connection named ‘client’ to write a tweet about XYZ”

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers 

thank you for your reply. I tried a lot, but there are some limitations here: 

1. Zapier Natural Language has actions separated to the zaps and apps itself? Asks me to login on my own account. So this would need to be done Oauth2 the same way correct? 
  2. So, i cannot make this happen like this
  3. Can i make this flow via API? is it possible? forgetting the Natural language for a while and do the API request? Of course with OAuth2

There is no tutorial with a Oauth2 client connection and then connect to the zappier apps ? 

Thank you, 

Hello,

I want to make a connection to OAuth2, which gives me a connection with the client's external account, and I want to use Zapier Natural Language Actions.

The problem is that ZNLA is previously connected to the account, that is my account. Works great, but I want to use the same logic with the client's OAuthv2 Twitter account.

r/zapier - Struggling with Zapier Natural Language Actions and OAuth2

Is this possible now?

I also added the OAuth2 to twitter on Zapier integrations. If the solution above is still not possible, could I just do this via API? I have been reading the documentation and doesn't look trivial.

Thank you,

It is important to note that ZNLA may require additional configuration or customization depending on the specific use case and requirements of your application. You should consult Zapier's documentation and support resources for more information on how to configure ZNLA for use with OAuth2.