Hi, I have set up my own OAuth2 service and am now trying to connect Zapier to it!
All looks fine when trying to log in:
- Zapier goes to the Authorization URL
- User logs in and gets redirected to the URL that creates the Authorization Code
- The access code gets created in my app and sent back to Zapier (return_url)
- Zapier goes to the Access Token Request URL and gets the Code back in JSON format.
- All seems fine, but Zapier tells me that “This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.”
What could be going wrong here?
All steps seems fine in my logs.
The Access Token Request URL returns the Authorization Code in below format:
Kind regards /K
Best answer by KermitView original