Best answer

Regarding T001 troubleshooting

• 30 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

We are trying to publish one of our integration which is built in CLI. In that we are getting T001 in publishing tasks step. We ensured that we are having successful taskhistory entries in the admin’s integration setup. Though, we are getting the above error. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 6 April 2020, 19:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Having the same issue as well.

Now that I know I’m not the only one, I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you both very much for letting us know. We’ll certainly get back to your question ASAP.

Cheers!

Having the same issue as well. Hoping it will be resolved soon :fingers_crossed:

Hi. My team is also facing the same issue. we’re trying to publish our Integration which is built in UI and we’re getting T001 error in publishing tasks step. We ensured that we are having successful task history entries in the admin’s integration setup. Hoping it will be resolved soon.

Having the same issue !

Userlevel 1

Having the same issue!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi folks! I’m afraid that this is a known issue with the Zapier Platform right now, I’m sorry about that!

We’ll update this thread when we have a resolution on this!