Best answer

Publishing Tasks

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am trying to publish my app, but I am unable to do so because of the remaining Publishing Tasks:

1. Action A needs a successful task
  2. Action B needs a successful task

Full description of both tasks:

One Successful Task for Each Trigger/Search/Action

To ensure you have tested every visible trigger/search/action, there should be at least one successful task in at least one of the integration admin's task histories for each visible trigger/search/action

(Error Code T001)

Both actions are successfully being used in Zaps created by other users - thus having successful tasks.

Both actions are also successfully being used in Zaps created by me (the integration admin) - thus again having successful tasks.

Am I missing something here? How do I get these Publishing Tasks to register as completed so that I may publish my app?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 April 2020, 13:20

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 1

Having the same issue!

Having same issue, tried EVERYTHING

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @zapunq and @vatsal shah! I’m really sorry that you ran into this issue. It was a bug on our side that has now been resolved, so you should be good to go now!

Userlevel 1

I am still facing the same issue. I have also followed the same steps. But zapier showing me error “doesn’t have a zap”. And the same issue causing 5 more warnings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Pramod Kodag 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 1

@Pramod Kodag

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Thank you @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu . Waiting for the reply from zapier team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Pramod Kodag - Thanks for being patient! The update from our team is that the bug is really resolved this time. Could you confirm for us? Thanks!

@steph.n I don’t think this is resolved. I’m getting this error and both of the actions that I provide are being used by actual customers.

I created my integration with the CLI. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @whoisjuan - thank you for letting us know!

I’m unable to escalate your post myself as it is a response to a thread, but if you reach out to our Support team, they can take a deeper look into what’s going on here. I will also check in with them on this end to see if there is an update!

Same error here. Any updates?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @keyserfaty!

Much like with the user that Liz had responded to, we’d ask that you reach out to our Support team. They can dig in deeper for you to see what could be causing that error.

Apparently the issue still persists.

After trying to resolve those errors on our own, quite a few times, we finally raised this issue with support team. Hope to see a resolution to it and better reporting error/warning will save lot of time for the developers.

Userlevel 1

We are also getting this issue and we reached out to support :)

we are also facing the same issue couldnot able to publish our app