Question

"Ownerside" keyword reformatted in input fields

• 31 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

From my origin action I want to give multiple fields as a output fields. But when I add “ownerside” keyword into output filed, as a inputs fields to another action that keyword reformatted as “Owners I De”. Check the below image as well. Is there solution for that get rid of that?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Budhitha Perera , 

What you are inputting here is merely a search keyword which is returning the relevant fields from the action above. You re saying you are the one who developed this action above and there is a typo in it? 

Hi @MohSwellam ,

Yes by Zapier side it’ll automatically happens few formatting. But that formatting wrongly identify the “Ownerside” keyword as well. Then that keyword wrongly interpreted in input fields as “Onwers I De”.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

HI @Budhitha Perera !

Hm, that is...something. I’ve never seen anything like that. I’d love to look at some more logging, but I can’t figure out based on your email address what app that is.

Could you please contact platform support and reference this thread and ask them to take a look? I’m really curious about this one.

Thanks!