Best answer

My APP is still pending. May I know how to check the issues?

• 21 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi All, 
I am new in developing Zapier APP. I build one APP for my SaaS and tested too. It is working perfectly for my test enviroment. 

I submitted my APP for approval for around 1 month before, but it is still showing status as pending. 

May i know about how to check as “If there any issue pending with my APP or why is it getting delay”.

icon

Best answer by Zane 21 September 2020, 16:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there - The first thing I’d suggest is check the email and the spam folder of the account from which your team submitted the integration for publishing review.  If there was any feedback that needed addressing or questions about your project they would have been sent in an email.  

If you can’t find a message, write in to partners@zapier.com to check on the status.  

I did but till now no reply from Partner Team side.

Yes Before I got a reply from Zapier to make some changes and we already finish on the same next day. But this was 2 months ago 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Nandan - It looks like you’ve been in touch with our Partners team within the last 24 hours. Please continue your communication through email. Thanks so much!

Our app was submitted weeks and weeks ago....is it ever going to be approved? Can you not simply cut and paste a response and actually create a response? 

We have NOT been asked to make any changes. It was submitted on December 12, 2020. It is 4 weeks now….please advise. We’ve sent a message to partners@zapier.com - and awaiting a response there as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jonnyboms!
I can see that you’ve been messaging with someone on our partnerships team and are working through some requests before your app can be approved. Your best bet is to continue the conversation with them via email :)