Best answer

Missing value in dynamic drop down

• 20 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I’ve created a zap on my account firing off a trigger to get the values dynamically

I’m receiving the following error in the ui

Is there anyway in the ui I can omit this missing value?

Thanks in advance

Adam

icon

Best answer by ikbelkirasan 28 May 2020, 04:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @adeansworth!

Since this appears to be related to a dev app that you’re creating via the Zapier platform, I’ve moved it over to the Developer Discussion forum. Since it looks like we'll have to dig deeper into this one, I'm going to escalate this to our Support team. They'll help you resolve this issue in a timely fashion :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @adeansworth, it’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. That's great that you were able to get in touch with Kirk from Zapier Support. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? It looks like our team wasn’t able to locate the Zap that was the cause of this. Let us know how we may help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@adeansworth That’s most likely an empty object in the array your app returned from the trigger. You should filter that array before returning it by removing any objects that don’t have a value. Hope this helps.