Question

Meaning of Publishing Errors - Needs Successful Task

• 27 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Good morning,

I’m experiencing some issues on the developer dashboard with the Publishing tasks. I am aware there are some outstanding issues being addressed in that section of the platform but do not believe this to be a duplicate. I have created successful Zaps for my triggers that perform the expected tests in the Zap Creation process as expected. When I return to the publishing tasks and re-run the validation, the validation process doesn’t seem to register my Zap has been created.

For instance, I have created a trigger that returns a record set of types of sources. Then, I create a Zap that uses that trigger (get_lead_sources in this case). The Zap functions as expected. When I re-run the validation, I would expect the steps related to a Zap not being created to go away. Instead, I see the following screen:

Thanks in advance for any insights you may be able to provide.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @mikefloth! It looks like you’ve reached out to the Support Team about this, I can see that we replied and were waiting on some more information from you. If you still need some help with this, it’s best to reply to that email so that the team can keep working with you.