Question

Internal Server Error On Zapier Promote command

• 23 September 2021
  • 4 replies

So currently I am trying to promote my app from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 using the zapier promote 1.0.2 cli command.
But throws an Internal Server Error and its breaks

Logs : 

zapier:promote Error: Promotion failed for the following reasons:
  zapier:promote 
  zapier:promote * Internal Server Error
  zapier:promote     at Object.error (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/zapier-platform-cli/node_modules/@oclif/errors/lib/index.js:26:15)
  zapier:promote     at PromoteCommand.error (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/zapier-platform-cli/node_modules/@oclif/command/lib/command.js:60:23)
  zapier:promote     at PromoteCommand.perform (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/zapier-platform-cli/src/oclif/commands/promote.js:95:16)
  zapier:promote     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
  zapier:promote     at async Promise.all (index 1)
  zapier:promote     at async PromoteCommand._run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/zapier-platform-cli/node_modules/@oclif/command/lib/command.js:43:20)
  zapier:promote     at async Config.runCommand (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/zapier-platform-cli/node_modules/@oclif/config/lib/config.js:173:24)
  zapier:promote     at async Main.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/zapier-platform-cli/node_modules/@oclif/command/lib/main.js:27:9)
  zapier:promote     at async Main._run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/zapier-platform-cli/node_modules/@oclif/command/lib/command.js:43:20) +57s
 ›   Error: Promotion failed for the following reasons:
 ›
 ›   * Internal Server Error

And using the Zapier UI we get this screenshot below:

error on UI

trying to debug this but can't find the reason any solution would really help
thanks 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sorry about that. Would you mind opening support ticket at partners@zapier.com, so that someone can log into your account, look at logs, and get a bug opened?

Sorry about that. Would you mind opening support ticket at partners@zapier.com, so that someone can log into your account, look at logs, and get a bug opened?

Hi Zane,

We already wrote our concerns to the support but they never mind to respond. Our Contentstack Integration is currently in beta we have issues promoting the app, but the support has not replied yet. Still I’ll do a follow up regarding this issue.

Thanks

Abhishek 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for opening that ticket. I see it in the queue - looks like it was opened today. It can take a bit of time for an engineer to grab it and figure out a resolution.  Again, sorry for the hassle. I’m confident we’ll have you up and running soon.

Thanks for opening that ticket. I see it in the queue - looks like it was opened today. It can take a bit of time for an engineer to grab it and figure out a resolution.  Again, sorry for the hassle. I’m confident we’ll have you up and running soon.

Hi Zane,

Thanks for replying to our concerns regarding the zapier promote issue. Our internal teams are using this integration but we are stuck due to this issue and holding us back from creating Zap templates as well it would be really appreciated if you guys can take this on priority.

Regards
Abhishek Ezhava

You can mail be here
Email : ---Email address removed---

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to not share any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum.