Best answer

I am not receiving the POST data in the API

• 6 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!

I am doing an integration for my marketing company. Zapier is wonderful and I have not had any problems with the authentication and the creation of the triggers. The problem I have when performing the action is not working correctly.

I have created an action of type "create" and in the field designer I have added a field of type string. When I configure everything in the API Configuration section and it is time to perform a test, the values created in the input designer do not arrive on my server. Only the GET data from the authentication arrives, but no trace of the POST data (input designer values).

Does anyone know what the problem is and what the solution is?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Sergio N 8 November 2020, 13:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone else have this problem? Please help!

Userlevel 1

Solved!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Haha! That was quite a journey! I’m sorry - I didn’t have a chance to catch this. Would you mind, if you get a chance posting the solution for everyone else?

Userlevel 1

As it is a POST call, I tried to obtain the data through $ _POST or $ _REQUEST in PHP, however the json call that zapier makes needs to obtain the information with file_get_contents ('php://input')