Best answer

How to Publish an app and make it public.

• 23 September 2020
  • 5 replies

So far i love Zapier, how easy, smooth and logical it is to create an App.

I am ready to go public with my App, but what I am missing is 1 thing
S001 - 3 Users with a live Zap

Now since my app is private, I can’t find a way for other users to see my integration so I can finally go public. I read that there is a way to create an invite, but I couldn’t find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by ArmeniaX 23 September 2020, 23:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

To answer my own question, there is a Sharing section on left menu, where you are able to send invites with special link.

Hi @ArmeniaX , I got that link, how can we use that in other side, I mean receiver side, can you please explain the further process what you did for this

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @ArmeniaX , wanted to thank you for coming back in and letting us know you found what you were looking for! I bet this will help folks who are also looking to generate an app link. 

I am current stuck on this step too.  What is the meaning of 3 users?  Does it mean Zaps created in 3 different Zapier accounts?  I have created multiple Zaps but my count is still one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@AAStephen Yes, please share with your users directly, and get some feedback to ensure they can set Zaps up with it successfully and generate tasks before requesting to be published in Zapier’s App Directory.  

Remember, you actually don’t need to publish the integration if you are just using it for yourself or even just sharing with your workgroup. You can use the invite feature or share the direct link with them.