Best answer

how to move to nextpage in pagination logic while using triggers

• 15 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

i have created a trigger and enabled pagination(checked the checkbox-support paging).

in my request i send page and per_page property  as shown in below screenshot.

i have 30 records in the target application, but zapier always fetches the first 10 records, zapier doesnot move to page2 and fetch the records in page2. i want to send all my 30 records to zapier via trigger. How to make this work?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 30 May 2020, 01:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

After taking a look at this, it appears that it's going to require some further investigation. I'm escalating this to our Support team, who will be able to provide you with a timely resolution.

Sorry to bounce you around, but they really will be best equipped to help you out with this one :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @divine, it’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. That's great that you were able to get in touch with Kirk from Zapier Support. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Kirk had responded to you with the following:

You have a number of private apps, could you point us to the one where you are doing this work?

Just to confirm, we don't support paging for general use of a Trigger - only those that are used for dynamic dropdowns - more on that is here: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/triggers#how-to-use-pagination

Let us know how we may help!