Question

How to execute code based on authentication test URL response?

• 5 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to execute some lines of code based on the response of authentication test url. Think like creating a flag with True / False and thinking to use it inside any trigger / action etc.

Is it possible in Zapier CLI ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I want to execute some lines of code based on the response of authentication test url. Think like creating a flag with True / False and thinking to use it inside any trigger / action etc.

The authentication with the API should work before configuring any trigger/action. However, you can pass a trigger if nothing is found, for example. You can see this in some other Zapier integration triggers, they have a checkbox to give even if nothing is found, so that true/false results can be used in further steps.

Userlevel 1

The authentication with the API should work before configuring any trigger/action. However, you can pass a trigger if nothing is found, for example. You can see this in some other Zapier integration triggers, they have a checkbox to give even if nothing is found, so that true/false results can be used in further steps.

Can you provide link of any integration with codes ?

Userlevel 1

you can use computed field to save that flag value to authData on authentication test request and can use that value to any trigger or action in the app.