I have created a Zapier CLI app.
Everything is good. But I need to implement a feature that requires to turn off the zap automation of the user.
- Creates a Zapier workflow to create MY_CRM to MY_APP
- every time a new contact with a tag “Legend” is created on MY_CRM create a new entry on MY_APP
- when creating this workflow, user is asked to tell what “Folder” will be the new entry placed inside MY_APP. This is done using zapier dropdown(values taken from MY_APP).
- User deleted the “Folder” on MY_APP.
- A new contact with a tag “Legend” is created on MY_CRM. Zapier calls a webhook to create a new entry on “MY_APP” inside the deleted folder. This will throw an error.
I want to handle it in a way that when an error is thrown on MY_APP, it creates a request to zapier to disable the automation. Because this automation will keep on failing because the folder is already deleted.
Is there a Zapier endpoint I can call to disable this user automation?
Best answer by PaulKortmanView original