Question

How can i submit content to my app

• 31 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have created my first app. Several days ago i’ve started to use Zapier and i don’t undestand well how it works. 

I have created an app. I’m connecting with oauth 2 the user’s account from my website. Then i’m selecting where will be shared the content. I’m using the hook to say to Zapier when to use my default content and publish it.

For me is unclear, how to send new data from my website automatically to Zapier? If in the trigger i’m adding URL, the content is not used to replace automatically the content where i want to publish it. It is just an option to be selected manually(Find Data).

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Masper - That’s so cool that you’re building your first app. The best place to start is with the Partner API documentation

For your questions, I highly recommend that you reach us at: http://zpr.io/t4NNK so that we can help you troubleshoot any issues related to sending new data from your website to Zapier.

We look forward to hearing from you!