Best answer

Hide input field with computed property not working.

• 18 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone,

I’m attempting to create a field to determine whether something is built with the CLI or the web interface via an input field.

{         key: 'isWeb',         computed: true,         type: 'boolean',

required: false,

default: ‘yes’       },

I would like for it to be invisible however the computed property doesn’t seem to be working.

How would I create an invisible input field that is already populated?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 26 March 2020, 13:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @DL_CharlesM I think that this one is going to be a bit too tricky for us to solve in the Community so I’ve sent this post as a ticket to our Support Team. Someone will be in touch with you via email as soon as possible. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

As usual, thank you for the swift response @danvers I look forward to hearing from them.:smiley_cat:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @DL_CharlesM - I saw that you received a response from Andrew on Zapier Support. Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I just wanted to share the response from our Support Team in case someone has a similar question:

This depends a bit on your specific setup, but the general idea is that you'll need to:

1. Use either OAuth2 or Session Auth
2. Define the computed field in the auth definition (sounds like you've done this already)
3. Return a value for that field from the auth method (oauth2Config.getAccessToken or sessionConfig.perform)

The key point being that an Auth step is needed for this work.