Best answer

Google Sheet to Pirsonal app throwing error

• 28 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I use Zapier to automate my video creation. So I retrieve data from google sheet and I send them to the Pirsonal application which generates videos based on the data of my google sheet. 
However, when I finish my zap, I get this error : 

error code: -32602
message: Invalid request param[1]: video.data expects type 'string' but got type 'object' for value: [object Object]

By the way, the id of my video is : null. But I need that code. 
Anyway, I don't know how to solve this problem.

Did someone know how to solve this kind of problem ? 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 31 July 2020, 13:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Claire! I can see that there’s not a public app for Pirsonal, is the Pirsonal integration one that you’ve made yourself or is it one that Pirsonal have created?

If it’s a private app that Pirsonal created and invited you to use, then the best thing to do would be to reach out to them to ask for their help. 

If it’s an integration that you’ve made, or if you’re sending a webhook with the information then the error message suggests that there’s a field in Pirsonal that is expecting a text string, but the Zap is sending a file object for that field. I would take a look at the different fields that you’re sending and see which one that could be. I hope that helps!