Question

Failed to create a trigger - "Cannot read property 'id' of null"

• 8 November 2021
  • 0 replies

Hi there,

I am trying to create a trigger in my test application. The auth is working fine and returning a valid token. When I use that token to send a get request to my API I get the following error.

Cannot read property 'id' of null What happened (You are seeing this because you are an admin): Executing triggers.test_trigger.operation.perform with bundle Cannot read property 'id' of null Console logs: Stack trace: TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null at /var/task/node_modules/zapier-platform-core/src/checks/trigger-has-unique-ids.js:17:37 at /var/task/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:4905:15 at baseForOwn (/var/task/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:2990:24) at /var/task/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:4874:18 at Function.forEach (/var/task/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:9342:14) at Object.run (/var/task/node_modules/zapier-platform-core/src/checks/trigger-has-unique-ids.js:16:7) at /var/task/node_modules/zapier-platform-core/src/app-middlewares/after/checks.js:34:12 at Array.map (<anonymous>) at checkOutput (/var/task/node_modules/zapier-platform-core/src/app-middlewares/after/checks.js:32:8) at Object.<anonymous> (/var/task/node_modules/zapier-platform-core/src/middleware.js:80:37) at bound (domain.js:427:14) at Object.runBound (domain.js:440:12) at Object.tryCatcher (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18) at Promise._settlePromiseCtx (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:611:10) at _drainQueueStep (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:142:12) at _drainQueue (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9) at Async._drainQueues (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14) at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:461:21) at process.topLevelDomainCallback (domain.js:138:15)

When using same token in postman I get the response easily.
Please guide.
Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.