Best answer

Create bank transaction in Xero

• 10 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I’d like to build a Zap that creates a bank/sales transaction within Xero, rather than an invoice. I know this is possible through the API, but the action isn’t available within the Xero Zapier app.

I wondered if it is possible for me to either extend the app, or build a new app on the Zapier platform to do this?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Andy

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 15 July 2020, 22:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @lyke_andyg!

I’m afraid you aren’t able to extend the current integration, but you can certainly build a private one using our Platform: https://zapier.com/platform

The precise details of how you would build the exact action you require go well beyond the scope of the Community team, but we do have a lot of community members who are developers and who may be able to lend a hand. 

If you’re not ready to build a full integration you could look at using a Webhooks step or Code step instead, assuming you’re able to connect to Xero’s API that way.

Hi @nicksimard 

Thanks for your reply, I thought that might be the case but I appreciate you confirming.

Best wishes 

Andy