Question

Building App Integration for Contact Form 7 WordPress

• 10 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Afternoon Zapier Community,

For the past few days I have been researching how to build my own app integration and have accrued some knowledge of the matter. My question is, Can I build my own app integration for WordPress so that I can use Contact Form 7 straight away instead of using webhooks and if so what it entails? Also if you have more resources on how to build your own app integration, please send them my way.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Aleksandra1129

Why not use webhooks with the available WordPress plugins?

https://www.google.com/search?q=contact+form+7+webhooks

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone The company I work for wanted me to have three action plans to present to integrate Wordpress and Airtable. I found a solution to use WPForms, but then they realized they use the Contact Form 7 plugin. Then, I found the solution to use webhooks to integrate Contact Form 7 and Airtable, but they wanted to figure out if there is a cheaper option to where I came across building your own app integration, but I am still new to how to use the platform UI and don’t know if it’s even possible to do it this way. Basically, I need to present all the options.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Aleksandra1129 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?