Question

Best answer Zapier platform (GUI) - unable to fixError code T004 for a trigger

• 26 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi Zapier community!

I’m trying to integrate our application into zapier platform - for now using the UI and not CLI

The only remaining publishing tasks pending to fix is related with one concrete trigger and related with the error T004

• Static sample includes fields not found in latest task history (ID: 00bba78e-4aec-aea9-9cd8-c01ced0c6791); extra keys: "id"

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @parask 👋

That error is described in detail here: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/integration-checks-reference#t004---static-sample-contains-a-subset-of-keys-from-live-result 

You’ll want to make sure that the sample data defined in step 3 of the trigger setup:

is the same as that which is coming in from live triggers of Zaps using this trigger: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/faq#output 

If you Test Your API Request in the Visual Builder UI, you can make the edit to the sample with the current response from the API endpoint being used. 

Hey, I hope you’re doing great. I have a problem that I am not being able to resolve. I keep getting the following error that’s refraining me to publish my app:-
Static sample includes fields not found in latest task history (ID: 00d49543-2046-a4e7-a86b-a26973fc7a31); extra keys: “id”, “msg”

This is the sample data that I have set :-
{
 “id”: 2,
 “msg”: “Action, thriller”,
 “date”: “123”,
}.
I have also attached a screenshot of it (the first one).

The data that my latest zap returns is :-
id:2
msg:Action, thriller
date:123
Also attached a screenshot of it (second one):-

I want to publish my Zapier App and this is the only error that I am getting. I need the client_id of my Zapier app as I want to embed my zaps on my original (Vue) application.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @arslan,

It looks like, based on this comment over here, that you’ve solved this issue. Is that correct?