Question

Bearer not included in Test Header

• 26 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I am trying to figure out why “Bearer” is not being included in my authorization header when testing Session Authentication. I’ve included screenshots below of the code and the actual request header. I did include “Bearer” before the access token, but it isn’t carrying through to the request. I have another API connection that uses very similar parameters setup and working. It brings through “Bearer” before the Access Token, but this integration isn’t doing it. I have tested in Postman and the setup works.

I am receiving an Access Token back from the initial Post request. I have created a computed field called access_token, which is what the API calls for. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m wondering if the issue is that the access token is returned in data.access_token and you need to do something like

return {‘access_token’: results.data.access_token}

Thanks. I gave it a shot, but it didn’t solve the problem.

I’m wondering if the issue is that the access token is returned in data.access_token and you need to do something like

return {‘access_token’: results.data.access_token}

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sorry for the slow reply here… Can you share what the actual error message is?  Hopefully there’s something in one of those logs that gives us a clue where this is going wrong.