Best answer

Any integration with Azure Auto Pilot

• 9 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for an integration with Azure’s Auto Pilot device depository of hardware hash. Basically I was looking for an API which I can use to “deposit” hardware hashes into my Azure tenant device inventory but sadly one does not seem to exist natively from Microsoft.

So then I am reaching out to the community to seek some help. I have a completely automated vehicle to go out and harvest my Auto Pilot device hashes (equivalent to the manual get-windowsautopilotinfo.ps1) but what I am missing is the method to “deposit” those hashes automatically into my tenant.

The obvious answer (use -online option for the PS1) isn’t really an answer so I am looking for someone who may have used Zapier to automate this process. The hardware hash is a given -- my question is how to you upload it automatically to Azure’s tenant account?

Thank you

Boyan

icon

Best answer by christina.d 11 July 2022, 22:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @bubba198! Awesome questions - thanks for bringing it to the Community.

Hmm, I’m not super familiar with this. Is Azure AutoPilot the same thing as Office AutoPilot? As you mentioned we don’t currently offer either app but I’m happy to either create a new app request or add your vote to an existing one. This doesn’t guarantee when or if this will get offered but it’ll at least allow us to track interest. 😊

That said, if you’re comfortable, I do think the best bet here may be to create a custom integration. In the interest of transparency, we don’t offer a ton of support around this but I’ll move your question over to our Dev Discussion forum. This will get your question in front of more qualified eyes.

If you’d rather go the route of hiring someone to handle this for you, that’s always an option too! Check out how to hire a Zapier Expert, right over here: https://zapier.com/experts

I hope some of this helps! 🤗