Ryan here, product manager at Zapier and today I’m excited to share that we’ve released a new tool for our partners to embed Zapier! But first, why should you embed Zapier? That’s a great question, here are a few reasons why:
- Retain customers longer, reduce churn, drive upgrades, and improve their lifetime value.
- Focus on building your core product without sacrificing valuable engineering resources on Zapier.
Below are a few quotes from our partners who have embedded Zapier in their products
Unbounce customers who use integrations powered by Zapier have more than 10X the LTV (lifetime value) of accounts that do not have a Zapier integration.— Robert Cameron, Product Manager at Unbounce
Not only are ClickUp users with a Zapier connection 25% more likely to upgrade to our paid plans, but it's also clear that they are 21% less likely to churn. — ClickUp
Introducing the Full Zapier Experience
So now that you’re sold on embedding Zapier, what exactly is this new tool we’ve released? We’re calling it the Full Zapier Experience. It’s the most popular request by our Integration Partners. We’ve heard you loud and clear. You dislike the disjointed user experience, where users have to leave your app if they want to create new Zaps or manage existing ones.
The Full Zapier Experience (FZE) provides an easy, customizable setup:
- Navigate to our Developer Platform and click on the Embed link from the left navigation.
- Next, select the FZE as your embedded option continue on to the generator. From there, customize it to your liking, you can pick & choose how many apps and Zap templates to display.
- We’ll generate a few lines of code that you can simply paste into your product. Best of all, the Zap Editor is built right into the FZE! This means that your users never have to context switch and leave your site when they’re interacting with Zapier.
So, let us know what you think. Does our new tool satisfy your needs for in-app automation? How can we make it better?