Question

Zapier receive the weebhook but didnt launch the automation

• 9 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi all !

Im currently doing an automation with Zapier where i want to receive a webhook with a record id in parameter I will use after for search specifics data in Airtable and send a mail with the data.

The problem is that when i use the webhook, nothing happend in Zapier, the automation didnt execute (the zap is on ON obviously). But, as you can see in the screenshoot, Zapier have correctly receive these webhook, and for a unknow reason he didnt launched the automation after receive it and i dont understand why.

So im here asking your help for understand this problem and try to resolve it, thanks in advance to everyone !

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Well i found the solution, sorry for that im a beginner in Zapier and i didnt saw we have a “Zap history”, thanks to this i saw the problem was not the webhook, the automation launched correctly but failed because of a error with another module, i solved it and now the automation work !