Question

Webhook Data Out: Profile with Email in Email Field Not Found

• 6 October 2021
  • 2 replies

I am sending Shopify sale information to Funnelytics.io using a webhook in Zapier.

We recently ran a sale on Shopify and had 40 orders come in over a few days. However, only 10 received ‘success’ful outputs to Funnelytics.

I went to the Zap history to troubleshoot. The Shopify order email comes through properly into the webhook step, but for 30 of the 40 orders it reads “Success: false”, “Message: Profile with email in the “email“ field was not found”.

All 40 zap runs were successful so nothing internally wrong there. Just getting ‘false’ on the success for 30 of the 40.

3 screenshots attached for reference: Shopify (40 orders), yet in Funnelytics only 10 come through properly via webhook (see green ‘purchase action’ in Funnelytics).

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

(By the way – Yes, I realize I am passing static text instead of variables like product_id etc. I don’t need product_ids for anything yet. Just revenue and customer value. FYI. This is still the same set up for the 10 successful webhooks.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @joefromkansas 

Try manually testing those emails again with API request.

If those return a success, then maybe you need to add a Delay step to the Zap.