Question

The app returned `{"message":"It looks like you have reached maximum number of webhooks permitted. Your allowed webhook count is 0"}

• 12 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

This post was split from topic: 

Hi - I am running into the exact same issue. I am trying to create a Zap that works with Zoho desk. I contacted Zoho desk and they did not report any issues, the zap works as a test but when I turn it on it automatically turns off and I receive an email “Your Zap could not be turned on”. 

Here is my email:

fe4aa6c90d0c0b9b981ac2ac00d1cc78.png

Your Zap could not be turned on

We were not able to turn on your Zap “Khonsu Dashboard” due to the following issues after running our checks… 

Step 1 - New Ticket in Zoho Desk

The app returned `{"message":"It looks like you have reached maximum number of webhooks permitted. Your allowed webhook count is 0"} What happened: Executing triggers.new_ticket_trigger.operation.performSubscribe with bundle {"message":"It looks like you have reached maximum number of webhooks permitted. Your allowed webhook count is 0"} Console logs: Subscribe Status: 403 ` as error, which we cannot read.

Is there timing for this fix?

Thanks,

-Rob

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Rob C,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I have split your reply to a new topic. I hope you don’t mind!

I did some digging into the error, and it seems like the error message is indicating that your current Zoho Desk plan might not support webhook connections. To make use of webhooks, you'll need at least a Professional plan with Zoho Desk. You can find more details in this helpful guide: https://desk.zoho.com/support/WebhookDocument.do#Introduction

Once you've upgraded to the appropriate plan on Zoho Desk and activated webhooks for your account, you’ll need to reconnect your account here: https://zapier.com/app/connections/zoho-deskand you should be able to publish your Zap.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi Ken, thanks for digging in and finding this. Appreciate it. 

I’ll take it back to Zoho and get it working. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

No worries at all @Rob C! I’m glad I was able to provide some insights into the error you’re experiencing.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗