Best answer

Shopify to Monday.com Subitem Properties

• 24 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello, I am trying to have a Shopify order zap to Monday.com and auto-populate my line items for me in the Subitem section. I am able to have Subitems populate based on the line items from Shopify, but haven’t found a way to populate the specific information, such as quantity and sku of that line item. I can’t find a way to target the specific Subitem ID when an order is created.

I’m still very new to Zapier, so if anyone has suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!

It shows that the zap is succesfull, but when tested, nothing changes in Monday.com.

I was hoping each quantity per line item would populate.
Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 24 January 2024, 22:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ebefort-DDP 

Try these steps:

1. Trigger: Shopify - New Order
  2. Action: Monday - Create Item
  3. Action: Looping - Create Loop from Line Items
  4. Action: Monday - Create Subitem
    1. Map the Monday Item from Step 2

Thank you so much, @Troy Tessalone! I just don’t know how to go about having the sub-columns autofill. If I click a specific item in Zapier, it doesn’t change the columns for anything except the one ID selected.

How do I select the Subitem to change the Quantity column?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ebefort-DDP

The Item ID expects the ID of the Item/Subitem mapped from a previous step.

@Troy Tessalone That helped a lot! I was able to target what I needed using that, but unfortunately it only worked the one time for me and once I transferred some orders through the zap, it changed that same Subitem ID SKU to the other order (ie, CORO-4MM-SS). I know I have something crossed, and I learned a lot, but I am not great with this to get it to work as I need, so I think I’m going to have to hire it done.

Thank you so much, though!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ebefort-DDP 

We would need to see updated screenshots with how your Zap step is configured to have current context.