Question

Retrieving Multi-Nested Notion page block content via Zapier Code

• 17 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey all! First off, I don’t know Javascript. I’m getting into more complex automations as part of a Notion database I’m working on, and this one requires custom code to be implemented the way I’d like. But I am willing to learn, I just may need a bit of extra explanation, haha. 

I was following along with this thread here for pulling content blocks from the page body of several notion pages. It works great for simple Notion pages (Todd Harper thank you for being incredibly detailed!), but for pages with callouts and toggles, it doesn’t receive anything inside of them. Just the callout/toggle title text. 

The pages I am trying to retrieve the data from serve as central project documents from sales discovery all the way to delivery, so as you can imagine they can get pretty hefty. 

So, how would I go about doing this? Thanks to anyone who can help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Tommytaketwo,

For your specific use-case I would suggest to give quik.run a try. It's a versatile tool where you can create custom code snippets, import JavaScript libraries, and seamlessly integrate with Zapier to incorporate your snippets directly into your Zap workflows.

Please refer to this blog to know more about QuikRun. If you'd like further assistance or have any questions, feel free to connect with me at nparashar150@gmail.com or naman@quik.run. I'd be more than happy to help you get it up and running as soon as possible.