Best answer

Recent change to retrieving webhooks has destroyed my ability to troubleshoot

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I’m no longer able to troubleshoot Zaps that are triggered via webhook due to a change made by Zapier. This from a support rep…

There seems to have been a recent behavioral change regarding pulling in samples for Catch Hook triggers - specifically, we'll only show them in the editor if the "Test Trigger" step is OPEN when a new webhook comes in.

How are you all troubleshooting Zaps that are triggered via webhook now? I feel like I must be missing something as I can’t simply trigger a webhook with some random test. I need to be able to retrieve responses that were sent earlier and trace down the problem.

icon

Best answer by donovanwatts 20 May 2022, 18:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Relieved to see this in the status update feed today. 

Users may experience issues when pulling in new sample data when setting up a Zap with the message "We couldn't find any more requests. Create a new request in your account and try again."Our team is aware of this issue and is currently working on implementing a fix. We'll be sure to update the StatusPage as soon as we have any updates.We appreciate your patience while we resolve the issue. Please reach out to our Support Team if you need anything: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for posting the update on this, and looking at the incident page this has now been fixed!