Skip to main content

I’m trying to use the LinkedIn post Zap method to create some posts for engagement.  According to the note in the method itself under “allow mentions in content”, we should be able to do this using the format @oCompany Name] (urn🇱🇮organization:ID) where the company ID is the number from LinkedIn. 

Documentation says: 

Company mentions, for example, must be formatted as @aCompany Name](urn🇱🇮organization: organizationId\). The Company Name in this case must be an exact match for the tag to work.

For instance, if I wanted to mention my own company, I ought to be able to use this post text:

Please check out @cRule Six Consulting Services](urn🇱🇮organization:97407731\) -- we can help you with Salesforce!

I got the company ID from my company page, and the name is a match, but it doesn’t work.  What am I missing?  As a check, I verified the ID in a URL, which worked: https://www.linkedin.com/company/97407731

How do I get an answer to this question?

By posting on it’s thread?

I logged a case with support.  They told me that one of the slashes in the help text was superfluous (maybe they used a different word)… so the format should be:

@nCompany Name](urn:li:organization:ID)

… where the Company Name and the ID have to match exactly.

I’m trying to use the LinkedIn post Zap method to create some posts for engagement.  According to the note in the method itself under “allow mentions in content”, we should be able to do this using the format @oCompany Name] (urn🇱🇮organization:ID) where the company ID is the number from LinkedIn. 
​​​​​​Follow for more update : 7 seater corner leather sofa

Have you tried using the LinkedIn post Zap without mentions, and if so, does the post go through successfully?

Yeah, they go through and did in the beginning, just not with the formatting.