Question

Issue with Web Hook showing in history

• 30 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok I have a strange one! I have a zap hook being ran. It has contact forms + phone calls coming through. 

Looks something like this 

Phone call works perfectly - that’s easy. 

Contact form - having a mystery issue, I see data being inserted into the CRM for Contact Forms but for some reason when I go to the history I can see it, I don’t see any. I then go to history to find specific data that has been entered, it’s not there! It’s a complete mystery. So if its not running, how is it getting into the CRM? Only the first path (phone call) is showing in the history. But yet, the data is being entered in the CRM. Any ideas or thoughts on this one? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @alexadagostino 

Good question.

Your Zap Runs history details that show the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step will help you troubleshoot.

If you know the ID of the record in the CRM, then you can try to search for that across all Zap Runs.

Otherwise, you may have a different Zap ON, or perhaps a different integration all together.

One idea to help you troubleshoot, might be to add a unique Source value to set in the CRM for the Contact Forms paths, that way you’ll know if indeed the Path did run.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@alexadagostino

If you need advanced help…

You can try hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts/automation-ace