Question

ISSUE WITH AIRTABLE CONNECTION - MASSIVE BUG IN NEW CONNECTION WITH AIRTABLE

• 30 October 2023
  • 4 replies

As Airtable is changing the way they integrate (tokens > API key), it looks like Zapier is trying to update its systems but with BUGS. 

I have a MASSIVE issue and would like some help please. All of my 250 Zaps are on hold. Nothing is connected anymore and it won’t connect neither. 

My business is on hold and if does not get solved I will very seriously consider changing provider after 5 years of good run. This is acute and I can not get anyone on the line. Start-ups work around the clock, so could service. 

Does anyone know if I need to do anything from the Airtable side to fully disconnect Zapier in an attempt to reconnect it?

This is the error message that I am getting: “You have reached the maximum access authorizations for this integration. You cannot authorize this integration again until you revoke at least one of the authorizations for Zapier from the Integrations item of your Account menu.” while there are no more authorisations from Airtable to Zapier. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @didou54 

Good question.

Can you post a screenshot of the encountered error in context with where you are seeing it?

https://status.zapier.com/incidents/q8fdbmw0jq7l

Thank you for being here outside of EST hours! 

Please find attached

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@didou54 

Check your Integrations in Airtable.

I had to create a whole new zapier account and pay only to relise that the situation was the same and that the only was was through Airtable.

See attached. 

Now -- meanwhile, i need to reattach every single one of my Zaps to their Airtable account -- 250 zaps. Painful but it works at least.