Question

Is there a phone number I can call to talk to a higher level support or even a supervisor?

• 17 February 2022
  • 2 replies

I have lots of issues with Zapier and the support agents I had email exchanges with just stopped replying. Tony then Maggie, then Dave. We just upgraded our plan to a higher tear and this is the kind of support we are getting?

WORST!!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jlord 

If you have specific questions you can ask the Zapier Community here.

Zapier does not offer phone support.

The best way to get in contact with Zapier Support is here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jlord!

So sorry you’re experiencing this! I just checked our ticketing system and it looks like you’re not receiving our responses (we’ve definitely been sending them).

One of our Customer Champions reached out to you from their personal email account as well, with those responses included. Did you receive that about 2 hours ago?

In that email they also said (please note their request to not reply to the email, but to instead reply to the original support thread):

I'm sending this via Gmail to see if that reaches you instead. If so, could you please check if Zapier or Zendesk have been sent to Spam or are somehow blacklisted by your Email Service Provider?

I'm including the replies from Maggie and Dave on the issues you were discussing with them, but please respond to the original thread rather than this one for continued assistance. We do not monitor our personal work email inboxes, and the original thread will link back to our helpdesk.