Best answer

Intercom webhook when an event happen to a conversation

Hi Team! I will be so grateful if anyone can help me with this one!

I would like to build an integration between Intercom and Google sheets, to be triggered when an SLA is missed in a conversation. 

My understanding is that the way here is through Webhook, can someone help me with where to start or how can i go about this one? 

I want that; 
1) When an SLA is missed in a conversation
2) The link of the conversation will be sent to google sheets new row

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 24 June 2022, 02:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @josephsultan!

Could you explain a bit more about what happens when an SLA is missed? Is there a field in Intercom where you record that it’s been missed, for example?

@Danvers I am not sure actually

But the conversation model in intercom has SLA as an object, is there a way to have webhook for an object perhaps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends! I wanted to swing by with some of insight our friends in support shared.

Webhooks by Zapier is considered an advanced feature, so our support for it may be more limited. Not because we don't want to help, but because APIs can be so different and each request can be so unique. This makes it hard for us to know why the request may be receiving errors or not working as expected.

Your best bet is probably going to be to hire an API developer or check in with a certified Zapier Certified Agency Partner to see if they can assist in one of two ways:

1. Search for a Zapier Agency Partner on your own: https://zapier.com/experts/
2. Submit a project request via this form: https://zapier.typeform.com/to/o8n5HN

They might still use Zapier to do so, but it will likely require some custom code app steps within your Zap.

Thanks for swinging by and keep us posted on your success!