Hi All, Here is my scenario in zap steps.
- A form submission into my CMS triggers a webhook call that gets all the entries in a particular database.
- Next I attempt to create a new item form the form submission into my database.
- Path to determine in the email field in the submission is a match or not
- If not a match then Create the new database entry
- If a match Update the existing database entry
The problem I am having is when I do get a match, I can’t figure out how to get the associated match data. For example: The form submission email address is email@example.com and that email matches a record in my DB. I need to get the another value from that matched record. In this case it is an ID so that I can use that ID in the update step.