Question

How do I replace multiple string variables with other mutiple string variables? (Renaming the variables as they come)

• 21 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have a webhook that is capturing data from our ecommerce store to a google sheets doc. I am trying to replace the name of multiple variables as they come. The problem is that multiple variables can come at the same time creating multiple rows but in the same column. When I use filter, I was only able to replace only one of the 4 variables I need to rename. I tried to run python in code by zapier but can’t quite get the logic to work. Essentially I want to rename the the 4 different variables of input_data with the correct name as it can pushes

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Eduardo13! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! I hope you don’t mind, I’m going to move your question over to our Code/Webhooks forum.

Hopefully that gets your q in front of some more technical 👁👁’s and get this figured out for ya! 🤞🏽